Dear International Students，
New Year’s Dayis coming. The holiday will be observed from 2018 December 30 to 2019 January 1.
Note: please double check with your department regarding the course schedule on this Saturday (December 29).
In order to have a enjoyable holiday, please pay close attention to the following:
1. While travelling, please be safe and try not to travel alone. Pay attention to your property and personal safety.
2. Obey the traffic rules and pay close attention to traffic safety.
3. Excessive drinking and creating trouble is forbidden. Do not ride/drive motor vehicles after drinking alcohol.
4. Electrical appliances that violate the regulations and using open fire are not allowed in the dormitory. Please pay attention to fire safety in order to prevent personal belongings from being stolen. Avoid fire and water leakage, make sure that the doors and windows are closed and the power and water are turned off when leaving the dormitory.
5. Students who stay at school should keep the normal order of the dormitory and daily schedule. Making noises and accommodating others in the dormitory are also forbidden. If found to violate these provisions students will be severely punished.
6. If you plan to leave Jinan, please register at the following location before you leave:
(1) Central Campus: Reception desk, International Student’s Apartment No. 2 Building
(2) Baotuquan Campus: Management Office No. 400 Residence Hall.
Central Campus: 18253108925
Baotuquan Campus: 18265415127
Qingdao Campus: 15666422275
7. If you leave China, please register in the local police station within 24 hours upon re-entry in China.
Enjoy your Holiday!
International Students & Scholars Center