Student affairs

Notice for G2015 Students Who Rotate Abroad
UpdateTime:2020-01-09 11:01:36  Hits:

Dear G2015 students,

After your rotation abroad, you must apply for X1 (student) visa before coming back to China. L visa will not be recognized. Before leaving, you must leave TWO documents to the office. If you fail to hand in the following documents, your X1 visa could not be issued.

1. Copy of your first page of passport (photo page);

2. JW202 Application form (fill out all the blanks!).

3. Basic information form

Please call 88382725 if you have any questions.

Prev: How to keep yourself safe from new coronavirus?
Next: 2020 Winter Holiday Notification

Copyright © 2008-2017 SCHOOL OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES,SHANDONG UNIVERSITY  Tel: (0)86-531-88382725  Dean's Email:bms@sdu.edu.cn