This is from the Admission Office of Shandong University.
For application materials and procedure for MBBS, please find the following:
1. Shandong University application form for international students (File 1)
2. Physical examination record for foreigners (File 2)(You may not provide it during application stage, but must need it when apply for visa and register in SDU after enrollment.)
3. Passport copy of applicants
4. Chinese or English notarized copy of high school graduation diploma
5. Chinese or English notarized copy of high school score report cards
6. A letter from guardians/parents, with the job title and unit of them,specifying financial support
7. Resume/CV (File 3)
8. Students from Non-English Speaking countries must provide IELTS or TOEFL test report.
9. If you have any working experience, please provide us with working proof certificate.
(You can find the files in the attachment)
10. Students can offer FSC transcript（Pre-medical Certificate）, if you have.
Please make sure that you will submit complete package of above-mentioned materials, for the sake of efficiency.)
Submit your application materials to the Department of International Affairs of SDU by post, fax or email.
The relevant department of SDU will check the application materials, and sent qualified applications an Admission Notice of SDU and Visa Application Form for Foreigners Who Want to Study in China.
Applicants who are admitted to SDU apply for an X type visa at the local embassy or consulate of the PRC.
It usually takes 14-20 working days, starting from the successful submission of all the required materials to the enrollment outcome.
Tuition Fee (RMB)
For the Science& Technology(electrical engineering ) the tuition fee is 21,000 yuan/year for undergraduates and 26,000 yuan/year for postgraduates.
For the Chinese Language Study is 18,000 yuan/year.
For MBBS is 41000yuan(first year) and 32,000 yuan for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year for undergraduates and 36000yuan/year for postgraduates.
Registration Fee is 400 yuan/person
Accommodation fee is 30-70 yuan/person/day
Meal Expenses. To dine in the students' canteen, the daily cost is aroud 20-30 yuan. Students can also do their own cooking.
Deadline for application: March 1st, 2013.
You do not have to apply via an agent for students from any country.
Please send all the needed documents in one rar. file. If you still have any question, Please contact us.
Department of International Affairs, SDU